Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prayer Requests

Well, I've got to pay for the tickets here coming up within the next two weeks and still am a little short on the funds I would greatly appreciate the prayer in this matter.  It's not that I don't have enough money to pay Mr. Richardson back, its more that it's going to take ALL the money I've got in my savings account and completely emptying my account just doesn't seem like the wisest thing to do right now.  It may come to that, but I'd appreciate the prayers and all as we try to get the funding sorted out and all that fun stuff.  

Another prayer request, which is in it's own special way bigger than the money, is just for peace as the trip draws closer.  The thought of being away from all my friends and family for almost 5 months is a bit daunting!  

Thanks you guys!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment